It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sarah is an ISTE certified curriculum and EdTech consultant, Google Certified Educator and an Apple Teacher. She has worked in education for 10 years as a district technology administrator, staff development specialist, special education teacher and teacher assistant. Sarah is the creator and author of TheEagerTeacher.com, a website and company that inspires and teaches professional and personal growth strategies and ideas to educators and parents.
As a classroom teacher and administrator, Sarah is passionate about engagement and technology, personalized learning, positive reinforcement, joyful classrooms and building relationships. She empowers teachers to live in to their potential inside and outside of the classroom.
Sarah started The Eager Teacher as a hobby in 2011 when she struggled to find a full time teaching job in a recovering job market. The blog was a play on her maiden name, Miss Eager, and emphasized the enthusiasm she had for being a teacher. It was her creative outlet and her way to connect with educators around the world. She soon realized teaching teachers was her passion, and pursued her master’s degree in educational leadership and administration.
- Master’s (M.Ed) Educational Leadership and Administration
- Master’s (M.Ed) Literacy and Reading Specialist
- Bachelor’s (BS) Childhood and Special Education
- School District Leader (SDL)
- School Building Leader (SBL)
- 识字和阅读特别ist (Birth – 9th grade)
- Early Childhood and Childhood Education (Birth- 6th grade)
- Students with Disabilities (SWD Birth- 9th grade)
- International Society of Technology Education (ISTE) Certified Educator
- Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2
- Google Certified Trainer
- Apple Teacher
- Special Education
- Behavior Management
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI)
- Team Building
- Class Building
- Flexible Seating
- Growth Mindset